7.5 tonne Driver
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £10.50/hour
Our client specialises in Welfare units, cabins and Event hire and are looking for a 7.5 tonne Driver to join their team!
This is an established role within the Company, working closely with the Depot Supervisor and Works foreman in the Depot. This role involves the driving of a 7.50 tonne service truck to service/deliver/collect portable toilets that are on hire to local construction and event clients.
To provide a first class service to our clients.
Depot Supervisor, but will be accountable for their own tasks on a daily basis.
* Servicing of portable toilets and welfare units.
* Delivering and collecting toilets.
* Communication with the office administration team and the works foreman regarding progress of works.
* Daily vehicle checks
* Ensure that your vehicle is kept clean, tidy, and stocked
* You may be required to work weekends and bank holidays
* 7.50 tonne driving licence or passed your driving test prior to 1996
* Driver CPC Certification & Digi Card
* Full clean licence
* Experienced driver with good geographical knowledge of the East Midlands
* General maintenance skills
* Must be able to work within strict time-frames
* Good communication skills
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Physically fit
* This job demands you maintain a very high standard of service to our clients
* Ability to use route maps or TomTom in order to locate sites
All full time drivers will have a driver assessment in line with our policies and procedures
- Address West Yorkshire