360 Machine Driver
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £170 – £200/day
Job Title: Machine Driver
Location: Various sites in London & South East and throughout the UK
Department: Multi Utility Diversions & Cable & Ducting Operations.
Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: £170-£200 per 9 hr shift
ReachActive provides specialist engineering services across the power, multi-utility and building services sectors within the UK and Ireland. We are a forward thinking and innovative contractor adept at recognising business opportunity, identifying gaps in the market and delivering total solutions that meet the needs and exceed all expectations of our clients.
The successful applicant will oversee the individual site team or teams, as and when required on Reach Active Group Limited (RAG) projects. They will have experience working in the multi-utility sector and in highways. Have good working knowledge and experience as a team leader on excavator operations / excavating within the London street scape.
N.B., It should also be noted that the above list of principal duties is not necessarily a complete statement of duties and should be considered as for guidance only.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Team Work
* Organisation and Planning
* Health and Safety
* Risk Management
* Skills and experience working in Highways
* Skills and experience working in Multi-utilities sector
* Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS).
* CPCS Card (Blue) Competent Operator.
* NRSWA (Supervisor or Operative).
* Written English – Reading and writing must be at a good standard required to completing POWRA, CAT scan log records, and permit to dig.
* Full UK Driving Licence.
* EUSR / Utility Card.
* Emergency First Aid (1 Day Qualification).
* UK Driving Licence. (Class C for Towing).
* Deep Excavation and Trench Support.
* City & Guilds Basic Electrical Theory or Similar.
* Confined Space Entry Certification.
* UKPN / SSE 132kV Substation Access.
* Cable Winch Operations Certification.
* Current Fit to Work Assessment.
* Asbestos Awareness.
* Banks Man.
* Manual Handling.
The successful candidate must be willing to travel to all company sites in London & South East and throughout the UK, with occasional overnight stays, as and when required.
Due to the nature of our works, there is a requirement for the team leader to be agreeable to work out of hours works i.e. weekends and on some occasion’s nights. Within reason, the successful candidate must be willing to cover out of hours works on occasions, to support the project teams
- Address London