2nd Line Support / Remote / On-site
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £23000 – £25000/annum Medical, Private Pension + More
Clearpath | Recruitment partners are on the look out for a talented Techy in Newcastle for a client on-site.
The role would be one week on-site and one week at home. So you will be able to have a mixture of different clients.
This would be great if you had 3+ years in helpdesk support and some experience working in a MSP enviroment.
The company are very much a business built for the People, by the People!
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic person to be based in Newcastle providing desktop, server and networking support.
The candidate must meet the following criteria:
* A sound, basic understanding of IT and IT terminology, including all windows server and workstation products
* Possess a willingness to learn and co-operate as part of a team
* Have confidence working in a busy often hectic environment
* Excellent telephone manner is required along with friendly customer service skills
* Attention to detail
* A logical approach to problem solving coupled with common sense
* Good communication, literacy and organisational skills
* Punctuality, staff must be ready to work by their start time and willing to be flexible with their working arrangements
* Ideally live within a 45 minute commute of Newcastle (NE15)
Responsibilities will include:
* Answering telephone, analysing and dealing with incidents
* Logging all incidents via an automated ticketing system
* Response to user problems/requests, carry out repairs/fixes and escalate where necessary
* To upgrade or replace equipment where necessary
* Provide IT inductions and training on logging into systems for both new and existing staff in the company where applicable
* To diagnose, resolve and assist in the maintenance, installation and repair of the company’s IT facilities to ensure continuity of service
* To be able to set up and configure new laptops, desktops, mobile phones and other IT equipment and install authorised software and to disable expired accounts in accordance with HR requirements for new and existing users
* Troubleshoot any network connectivity issues
* To carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by the company
- Address NE15, Lemington, Newcastle upon Tyne