2nd Line IT Support
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
A-SAFE is a rapidly growing and dynamic environment where open mindedness, curiosity and drive are important. As market leader, A-SAFE is determined to hold its position and create many opportunities for continued growth and development. We have a true global presence including USA, Japan, Australia, Europe and UAE.
We are known for our innovation and ‘can-do’ attitude. A place where talent can thrive and develop as we grow.
We invented the first industrial strength polymer safety barrier, revolutionising workplace safety. We’ve been improving world standards ever since, introducing further advanced safety solutions, including our next generation Rackeye IOT safety device.
Global blue-chip companies use our products. Coca-Cola, BMW, Jaguar Land Rover, Amazon, Heathrow airport to name but a few.
As Second Line IT Support you will be part of a team providing global support and advice to to multi-users of all our systems. This is a fast-paced environment with SLAs aimed at giving the best possible service. You will also be part of our rota system to offer global reach to all our stakeholders
At A-SAFE we put our values at the heart of the business.
1. We are Pioneers
2. We do the Right Thing
3. We are in it Together
Key responsibilities will include:
* Dealing with support requests via the Ticketing system
* Supporting key stakeholders as required with systems requirements and issues
* Working across the full spectrum of IT systems and support
* Supporting new systems implementations and development
* Experience working in a small support team with the confidence to work on own initiative and manage a busy and diverse workload, ideally global.
* Strong windows server experience
* Strong Hyper-V experience
* SonicWALL experience
* Microsoft 365 experience
* Azure experience
It would be great if you also had experience in the following:
* VIPRE spam email
* Veeam backup/restore experience
* Avaya experience
* Intune MDM roll-out
We have a great track record of developing talent. Offering training, professional study support and career opportunities. Our benefits package includes up to 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, competitive salary, pension, flex start and finish (depending on role), childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE. We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by us from an agency will be treated as a gift and not eligible for any fee
- Address Elland, Calderdale